Are you looking for …
A Christian work environment? A job that offers flexible hours while working with computers? A job which mixes in the office work and work at home? Look no further!
SOTH Administrative Assistant – Job Description
Shepherd of the Hills in West Bend (SOTH) is looking to hire an administrative assistant. The position will be part time for 6 months to 1 year with potential for a full-time position after that depending on congregational needs.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to …
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and other software used at SOTH
- Data entry and record keeping
- Coordinating staff and volunteer schedules
- Correspondence with outside groups (other churches, vendors, etc.)
- Internal communication with congregation
The pay range is $14-$18 per hour. The work week will likely be between 20-30 hours depending on the amount of activity at church each week. There are no set office hours. Once tasks for the week are completed, the work week is done. The administrative assistant works with and assists both pastors in the weekly SOTH activities listed above. If interested, please contact Pastor Knoll (262-365-7352; email@example.com) by Wednesday, April 14, 2021.