Besides the normal committee activity, there are times KML can use additional help in the following areas:
- Secretarial – Typing, computer skills, filing, mailing
- Handyman – Painting/refinishing, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, lawn care, etc.
- Art Skills – Calligraphy, line drawing, graphic arts, banner/poster making, bulletin boards
- Leadership – Board of Directors, special committees, Charger Club Officers
- Miscellaneous – Drama, choreography, forensics, coaching, writing, sewing, etc.
It takes a team effort from the Charger Club to make each school year a success. Contact the KML Main Office (262-677-4051; firstname.lastname@example.org) or any of the Charger Club officers to volunteer to help with any of these activities.