Dear KML Families,
Thank you again for making the best of a challenging year. I have been constantly encouraged by the way all of our KML family has risen to the challenge. God’s blessings to you as you enter the summer months. I simply wanted to send a few details to you for when you come next week to drop off books and supplies and retrieve your personal items! If you haven’t signed up for a time yet, you can do so by clicking this link. Let us know if you have any questions.
- We will be following guidelines set by our Washington County Health Department in terms of maintaining 6 feet social distancing inside of school. Please respect your fellow classmates and these expectations when you arrive.
- You will have 30 minutes to drop off and pick up. Please respect this time period so that everyone can enter at their assigned time.
Procedures for Pick Up & Drop Off
- When you arrive, enter through the cafeteria doors.
- There will be tables in the cafeteria to drop off miscellaneous items.
- This includes, but is not limited to: textbooks, Chromebooks, athletic items, calculators, novels, band instruments, choir robes, band/choir music, anything borrowed from teachers, library books, etc.
- Each item you drop off (except for textbooks or books with a KML bar code) needs to be individually labeled with your name. For example, if you are dropping off 10 items, you should have 10 labels, one attached to each item in some fashion with your first and last name. Sticky notes would work wonderfully for this!
- Walk down the long hallway by the weight room where there will be lost and found items.
- Drop off any textbooks or books with KML bar codes at Room 1168 (1st floor Physical Science lab – near Student Services).
- Clean out your main locker.
- All items from other lockers (athletic, PE, band) have been placed in your main locker, so there is no need to visit those areas.
- Do your best to remove any tape on your locker and remove any trash. Your locker should be completely empty.
- We do have paper grocery bags you can use for your locker contents. However, if you know you have a lot of items, it may be in your best interest to bring a laundry basket or box.
- Even if you previously cleaned out your locker, please go and check it. Many teachers have been placing items in lockers the last few days.
- Exit to your car through the Main Entrance doors.