KML is excited to share our plan for progressively opening our campus. We encourage you to read through the KML Facilities and Activity Kickstart Plan.
The KML Kickstart Plan Addresses:
- How will we safely open our campus?
- When will we open our outdoor/indoor facilities for use?
- What is expected of any leader hosting an event or activity on our campus?
- What is required of any participant of a KML sponsored event/activity?
- FAQ’s about the execution of the plan.
As a supplement to the Kickstart Plan, KML will also be:
- Requiring ANY leader who is hosting an event or activity on campus to submit a KML Event/Activity – Health and Safety Plan which will be intended to speak to the given event/activity in a more detailed manner. This Event/Activity Health and Safety Plan will serve as a supplement to the Kickstart Plan and will be made available to the general public as well.
- Requiring any participants (or their legal guardians) of a KML sponsored event (Junior Chargers, E3 Summer Camp, etc.) to complete the KML Event/Activity – Participation Consent Form.
Questions about the KML Kickstart Plan? Contact KML Activities Director, Mr. Joe Greefkes (firstname.lastname@example.org).