February 18, 2021
From the Principal’s Pen
Dear KML Family,
With the Lenten season beginning this week, may our eyes look to our loving Savior, Jesus. What a blessing it is to be part of a school community which stands on our Rock in this world as we prepare for the next! God be with you and your family as we reflect on the difficult and self-sacrificing work Jesus did out of love for us while here on this earth.
Student Covid-19 Update
- Total COVID-19 Cases (January 7 – 31): 3
- Total COVID-19 Cases (February 1 – 17): 0
- # of COVID-19 Cases Returned (Completed 10 Day Quarantine + Symptom Free for 24 Hours): 3
- # of COVID-19 Cases on Quarantine (Within the 10 Day Quarantine + Symptom Free for 24 Hours): 0
Main Office Hours for February 22
KML will be closed Monday, February 22, for Winter Break. The Main Office will be open 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM. The SCRIP Office will be closed all day.
SCRIP Office Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Office will be closed Monday, February 22.
Make 2021 the year you begin earning dollars toward your student’s tuition and other fees with everyday purchases. Stop in to the SCRIP Office or visit www.kmlhs.org/scrip to learn more!
- Kwik Trip Rebate – 9% through Feb. 26 (normally 4%). Stock up today!
- ThankScriping Days are back! Be sure to log in to ShopwithScrip.com on Thursday and Friday to discover lots of bonus rebates.
- Papa Murphy’s Meal Deal cards back in stock! $30 gift card + Peal-a-Deal coupon card with $40 of savings!
A reminder for large or special order items: please place your order in person by 1:00 PM Friday or online by midnight Sunday in order to have your cards available the following Wednesday.
Winter Sports Awards Nights
- Girls Basketball: Tuesday, February 23, 6:30PM, Cafeteria
- Cheer: Sunday, March 7, 1:30 PM, Offsite
- Boys Basketball: Monday, March 15, 6:30 PM, Cafeteria
- Application Period for Wisconsin Parental Choice Program – Monday, February 1 – Thursday, April 15
- Application Period for Milwaukee Parental Choice Program – Monday, February 1 – Saturday, February 20, Monday, March 1 – Saturday, March 20, & Thursday, April 1 – Tuesday, April 20
- No School – Winter Break – Monday, February 22
- Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” Winter Musical – Public Performances: Friday, February 26 & Saturday, February 27, 7:00 PM; Sunday, February 28, 2:00 PM
Empowered by God’s Word, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School educates, encourages, and equips God’s people for life and for eternity.
Having trouble reading this? View it in your browser.
You are receiving this newsletter because you are listed as a parent or guardian of a KML student or are a member of the KML faculty/staff.
If you think your email should be removed, please contact email@example.com.