May 27, 2021
From the Principal’s Pen
Dear KML Family,
Exams are nearly completed! As we round out our school year, I want to express my thanks to our students, parents, faculty, staff, and federation for making KML what it is today. What a blessing to have a high school education firmly planted in God’s Word and his message of love and free forgiveness! I pray you have a very blessed summer!
A special congratulations and God’s blessings to our seniors and their families. We know God has great things in store for the future of these young men and women.
Student Covid-19 Update
- Total COVID-19 Cases (January 7 – 31): 3
- Total COVID-19 Cases (February 1 – 28): 0
- Total COVID-19 Cases (March 1 – 31): 0
- Total COVID-19 Cases (April 1 – 30): 0
- Total COVID-19 Cases (January 7 – 31): 0
- # of COVID-19 Cases Returned (Completed 10 Day Quarantine + Symptom Free for 24 Hours): 3
- # of COVID-19 Cases on Quarantine (Within the 10 Day Quarantine + Symptom Free for 24 Hours): 0
SCRIP Office Hours
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Make 2021 the year you begin earning dollars toward your student’s tuition and other fees with everyday purchases. Stop in to the SCRIP Office or visit www.kmlhs.org/scrip to learn more!
- Remaining exam week hours: Thursday – 8:00 AM-12:00 PM; Friday – CLOSED
- Summer SCRIP Office hours beginning June 1: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 8:00 AM-12:00 PM (Closed May 31 & July 5)
A reminder for large or special order items: please place your order in person by 1:00 PM Friday or online by midnight Saturday in order to have your cards available the following Wednesday.
Summer Office Hours
The KML Main Office will be open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM from Tuesday, June 1, through Friday, August 13. Regular office hours of 7:15 AM – 3:30 PM will resume Monday, August 16. The office will be CLOSED Monday, July 5. If you wish to drop off paperwork when the office is closed, please put it in the drop box on the back side of the brick pillar at the Main Entrance.
- Graduation Rehearsal – Friday, May 28, 8:15 – 10:15 AM
- Class of 2021 Graduation – NEW TIME! – Saturday, May 29, 1:00 PM
- KMLES Band Marches in West Ben Memorial Day Parade – Monday, May 31
- KML Educators Conference – Tuesday, June 1, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- WELS Executive & Support Staff Mini-Conference – Monday, June 21, 12:30 – 4:30 PM
- Charity Golf Outing – Monday, July 19, at the West Bend Country Club
- Annual KML Gala (Auction) – Friday, August 13, 5:00 PM at KML
Empowered by God’s Word, Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School educates, encourages, and equips God’s people for life and for eternity.
Having trouble reading this? View it in your browser.
You are receiving KMaiL because you are listed as a parent or guardian of a KML student or are a member of the KML faculty/staff.
If you think your email should be removed, please contact email@example.com.