Dear KML Family,
We are closely monitoring the rapidly changing Coronavirus situation and are working with state and local officials to determine how it will affect school and public events in the days to come. Please join us in asking for God’s protection as our school and our nation deals with this pandemic.
At this time there are no plans to cancel school, but upcoming public events will be affected:
- 3/12 – Boys Regional Basketball Game – The WIAA has closed spectator seating for the game except for a few pre-selected spectators. No livestream is available right now, but it may be by game time. Watch www.kmlchargers.com for an update.
- 3/15 – WELS East Regional Band Festival Concert 2:00 PM- The concert will be closed to the public, but you can watch it online at www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21ruGUDzpc .
- 3/17 – Spring Sacred Concert – The concert has been cancelled.
Please read the two attached documents:
- KML Coronavirus Information.pdf (This is general information about the virus.)
- KML Athletics – Coronavirus Statement- 3.12.20.pdf (This is specific information about the boys basketball regional game this evening.)
All KML Coronavirus information is also now available at www.kmlhs.org/coronavirus. We will also post updates on:
- KML’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/kmlhs
- KML’s Twitter feed – https://twitter.com/KMLChargers
- KML’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kmlchargersforever
- KML’s Athletics Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/kmlchargers/
If you have any additional questions, please contact the KML Main Office at email@example.com or 262-677-4051.