KML Charger Club Presents
Saturday, October 8, 2022
in the KML Gym
Get together a group of 5-10 friends/family/co-workers, come up with a team name, get registered, and start planning your night of fun! Decorate your table & bring team snacks & drinks (non-alcoholic).
The proceeds from our annual Trivia Night go to support the KML Charger Club which supports the overall ministry of Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School.
Registration & Sponsorship Deadline: October 5, 2022
Scroll down for more info on sponsorships.
Donate to the Event
We greatly appreciate any donations (gift cards, coupons, themed baskets, apparel, etc.) or anything that you think might make a good prize or raffle item.
If you would like to donate any items (gift items, baskets, gifts cards, etc.) please click the “Donate to Trivia Night” button below and complete the form so the Charger Club has an idea of what you would like to donate.
All donations can be delivered to the KML Main Office by Wednesday, October 5, at 4:00 PM. Please direct donation questions to the Charger Club Chair, Kay Wagner (email@example.com) or KML Activities Director, Joe Greefkes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Three Sponsorship Levels Available:
Table Sponsor: $150
- Sponsor name/logo placed on a single team’s table
- Recognized throughout the evening through various media
Round Sponsor: $200
- Recognized during one of the six rounds of competition, the half-time question, or the final question
- Name/logo printed on the score sheet (seen regularly by every team during the trivia competition)
Major Table Sponsor: $300
- Sponsors may bring their own banner which will be hung on the wall for the entire evening
- Sponsor logo featured on portable TV’s stationed around the gymnasium during the event
- Sponsors are invited to bring their own trivia team. Up to 10 team participants are included free of charge at this level.