Little Lambs Child Care Center is looking to hire a Center Director.
Days at the Center are fast and fun. Playing games, teaching new skills and milestones, and most importantly, sharing Jesus with the little ones can be very rewarding. Our mission is to support parents in their God-given role to bring their children up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Position Summary: The Director shall have full responsibility for the supervision and enforcement of all policies of the early childhood program, as established by the congregation of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and the State of Wisconsin, particularly in the areas of curriculum, supervision, staffing, budgeting, recruitment, and most importantly, growth of the children in the grace and knowledge of their Savior Jesus Christ
Pay is dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Guide and direct all the happenings of the Center in light of the chief truths of God’s Word as revealed in the Scriptures and practiced by WELS
- Maintain communication between Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and Center staff and families
- Follow the DCF Wisconsin Licensing Rules 251 For Group Child Care Centers and the Little Lambs Child Care Center Policies
- Manage employee recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, staff meetings, and professional development
- Schedule staff needs in relation to enrolled children (staff/child ratios)
- Assist in caring for the children enrolled in the Center as needed
- Develop Christ-centered curriculum, educational activities, and programs regarding lesson planning, child observations, developmental screening, field trips
- Establish and maintain ongoing teacher-parent communication and child progress reporting
- Oversee business practices including managing finances, collecting tuition, paying vendors
- Develop marketing or communication plans
- Maintain safe, friendly, and stimulating environments for children
- Manage all required paperwork for the center, including staff/volunteer records, child records, DCF reporting, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: starting at $19.25 per hour
- Discounted child care available for employee’s children
- Paid time off available after 6 months of employment
- Holiday pay available after 3 months of employment
- Reimbursement of training and continuing education
- Flexible day shift hours (Center is open 6:30am – 5:30pm)
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Holidays off
Work Location: In-person at the Center in West Bend, WI 53095
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (in-person positions only)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Meets Wisconsin Registry Level 13 Early Childhood and Youth Development (minimum level required)
- CPR/AED Certification
- At least 21 years old
- Experience in early childhood/child care
- At least 2 years of experience in a teaching or supervisory role
- Ability to interact with children at their cognitive level
- Must pass a criminal background check
Any interested people can reach out to Jessica or Mari at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262.338.1764.