KML offers a variety of services based on each student’s needs.
Learning Center Study Hall
- Structured study hall to help students organize and complete their work
- Use of planner, PowerSchool, and Google Classroom for organization
- Assistance with test-taking
- Teacher/student ratio of 1:5
Students may be assigned to the Learning Center for extra support based on parent recommendation, teacher recommendation, or academic progress.
KML participates in Wisconsin’s Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP). The SNSP is for students who have an active IEP from the school district within which they reside.
Special education students, as well as students who fall two (2) or more grade levels below their peers academically, have access to the following support:
- Modified math and English courses in small group settings in the Learning Center
- In-class support across all academic areas
- Assistance in the Learning Center Study Hall
- Re-teaching material
- Support in study skills
- Support in organization
- Support in communicating with teachers
- Individual accommodations