Little Lambs Child Care Center is looking to hire two (2) child care teachers for the 1-year old room (with the option to assist in other age classes as well).
We are looking for teachers with early childcare development experience and who want long-term teaching careers. We are also willing to help you learn and start your career in childcare!
Days at the Center are fast and fun. Playing games, teaching new skills and milestones, and most importantly, sharing Jesus with the little ones can be very rewarding. Our mission is to support parents in their God-given role to bring their children up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Pay is dependent on your experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time availability or full-time availability
Salary: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Discounted child care available for employee’s children
- Paid time off available after 6 months of employment
- Holiday pay available after 3 months of employment
- Reimbursement of training and continuing education
- Flexible day shift hours (Center is open 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Holidays off
Work Location: In-person at the Center in West Bend, WI 53095
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (in-person positions only)
Licenses/Certifications (either already obtained or willing to obtain within 6 months of start of employment):
- CPR Certification
- Early Childhood Education 1 (Introduction to the Child Care Profession) or equivalent
- Early Childhood Education 2 (Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher) or equivalent
- Course on Fundamental of Infant and Toddler Care or equivalent
- High school diploma or GED
Interested? Contact Jessica or Mari at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.338.1764.