The transcript is the official academic record for the student’s high school career. Credits earned at KML are transferable to other secondary schools-public, private, or parochial-and to institutions of higher learning across the country.

Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School has authorized Parchment to provide enrollment and degree verification. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please use THIS LINK to make these requests.

Current KML Students

To have a copy of your KML transcript sent to an educational institution …

  1. Log in to your Xello account and request a transcript.
  2. Follow the directions to request transcripts in Xello.

To view your unofficial transcript …

  1. Log in to your Xello account.
  2. Unofficial transcript is located under “College Planning.”


KML partners with Parchment to provide alumni transcripts to educational institutions and third parties at the request of our alumni.

To have a copy of your KML transcript sent to an educational institution, click the “Order Records” button below.

Order Credentials from Parchment

Dual Credit – College Courses (Current Students & Alumni)

If you took dual credit courses from any of the colleges linked below, you will need to request your transcript from them directly. Links go directly to the college’s webpage through which you may request a transcript.


Contact the Administrative Assistant to Student Services, Mrs. Becky Kemnitz (, with questions regarding transcripts.